Monday, May 30, 2011

Vocabulary

I have been developing quite an extensive vocabulary lately. Mom is learning to understand me better, although she is still sometimes confused. Here are some translations of my most favorite words, so if I am talking to you, you can know what I am saying:
  • Dadadad = Dad
  • No = nose
  • Bhah = ball or balloon
  • Taz = trash
  • Pih = pickle
  • Dah = dog
  • Bur = bird
  • Buh = book
Those are my favorite words, but I am learning others, too.

Mom is now home with me almost all of the time. We have so much fun together. We go on walks in the stroller every day (except sometimes when it is raining), she reads me lots of books, and we play with my green ball. I also get to play outside a lot more, too. It is so much fun.

I really like to help my mom by putting trash where it goes. I know where all of the trash cans in the house are. If Mom or Dad gives me something to put in the trash, I know exactly where it goes. Sometimes I pick up stuff on my own that is garbage and tell Mom I am going to put it in the trash and she tries to take it from me. Sometimes I get mad about it, because I really want to help and I like to throw trash away.

No comments:

Post a Comment