Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have four more teeth coming in right now. Mom says that's why I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and need a bit of snuggling to go back to sleep. These teeth are big and it hurts sometimes, but I am brave and don't cry very much about it. Mostly when I am awake I am playing and it I don't notice my teeth too much. I bet that I will really be able to bite things even better when they are done coming in.

Whenever Mom opens the fridge, I always run over and try to grab my favorite snack: pickles. I know just what the jar looks like and where Mom usually puts it. Sometimes she tries to hide it behind something else, but I can always find it. Mom says she thinks I am weird for liking pickles, but she eats them all of the time. I don't think she can tease me about it if she does it, too.

My favorite thing to do is to go outside with Mom and Dad. Last week there were a lot of days when we couldn't go outside very much. It was really cold. Sometimes they let me go outside anyway, and I got rained on or snowed on. Sometimes Dad took me outside I got to play in the snow, but Mom doesn't usually let me. She says it's too cold. I like to pick up the snow and eat it. I like to eat ice cubes, too. Snow is harder to eat. Today the snow was gone again, and I went to pick flowers instead. Sun, rain, or snow, I like to be outside.

I had fun today with mom when she was making the bed. I can crawl up on her tall bed all by myself. Today Mom and I had a pillow fight and she let me jump on the bed. We both like to flop down onto the pillows and then laugh. Pillow fights are fun with dad, too, but I am not as good at throwing the pillows as dad is.

No comments:

Post a Comment