Monday, May 9, 2011

Nap time and play time

It is so light outside now when Mom puts me down for bed. Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep, but I know exactly what to do. I do what Mom does: tell stories and sometimes sing songs. Even though Mom and Dad aren't in the room, I sing songs to myself and sometimes tell myself good night stories. Then I am able to fall asleep.

I went to the doctor today and they gave me more shots. They hurt, but I am brave and only cried for a couple of minutes. Mom talked to the doctor a lot while I played with his toys. I figured out how to use the doctor's toy. It has a light on it and you put it in your ear. I was putting it in my ear on my own without his help. I don't know why he likes to put it in my ear, but it was fun. I get to run around in my diaper at the doctor's and I like that, too.

Now when Mommy and Daddy are at work or school Aunt Jenny comes to take care of me. She is really fun, because she takes me on walks all the time. Walks are my favorite. Jenny knows what I like to eat and when to put me down for a nap. She plays with me and my toys and calls me "Boo". I know my name is really Logan, though. She is silly. Sometimes I miss playing with the other kids when Mom and Dad are gone, but Jenny is really fun. Now sometimes when I go to church I get to play with the toys and eat treats, too, when Mom and Dad teach the bigger kids. I sometimes don't like it when I have to share toys, though, and sometimes I scream about it. When Mom and Dad don't teach the bigger kids I get to hang out with them all day.

I really like cats. I went to Uncle Jared's house the other day and played with his cat. I like his cat, because he doesn't scratch me or scare me. He lets me touch his face and back. As long as I touch softly, he doesn't run away from me. Grandpa's dog is like that, too. I love to play with the dog. I really like animals.

Love,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment