Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Fun

Here's some things I have been doing this summer:
 At the zoo with Daddy.
 Playing with great-Grandma
At the zoo, again, with my cousin.

I really miss playing with other kids more often.  Mom tells me that soon I get to go to Courtney's house to play and I am really excited.  I like playing with Mom, Dad, and Sage, but I don't get to play very much with other kids my size.  Sometimes we play together on the playground, but not enough.

I like to tell everybody that we are going to have another baby.  Dad says that there's a baby in Mom's tummy and that's what I tell people sometimes, but I don't know if I believe him.  Mom looks the same.  For a while Mom was always saying that she feels sick.  She would lay down in bed more and sometimes go in the bathroom and sit on the floor until she felt better.  Now when I want to snuggle with Mom more I say that I am sick and I rub my tummy.  She gives me a hug and tells me maybe I should eat something.  Mom doesn't say that anymore, though.  I am glad that Mom wants to play more with me now.

For a while, I didn't really like going potty in the toilet.  It just seemed like a lot of work.  So I sometimes went pee in my underpants.  I didn't like that, either, and Mom helped me fix it and go potty on the toilet again.  Because I didn't like that very much, I started going potty in the toilet most of the time again.  Mom seems a lot happier about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment