Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Backwards

Sometimes I like to do things backwards.  I like to climb up the stairs backwards.  (But I always hold on to the rail so I don't fall.)  Sometimes I like to sit on the toilet backwards when I go potty.  Mom tells me I am silly when I like to do things backwards.

I also like to jump.  I especially like to jump off really tall things when my daddy is there to catch me.  Mom doesn't play that game as good as daddy.  I jump off the couch and land on my feet.  I jump off the curb when I get into the car.  I jump on the floor when I dance.

I also like to go to work.  Mommy goes to work and locks me out of her bedroom.  Sometimes she lets me come in and I go to work with her.  She types on the computer and I watch her and sometimes eat some crackers or cheese.  Sometimes I sit on her bed and I work by watching Mickey Mouse.  It's really fun to go to work.  I can see why Mom does it all the time.

Mom keeps telling me that Sage's birthday is coming up.  I think it should be my birthday so I tell mom that it is my birthday and we need to have a party.  Mom tells me that my birthday is in February.  I think that must be really soon.  I am excited.

It is so hot outside right now.  I can't go on the slide in the afternoon, because it is too hot to play on the playground.  Instead, we read books inside and we play with toys like basketball and cars.  I also ride my motorcycle inside a lot.  I only get to take it outside when we play in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment